Take the hassle out of cooling a horse's hoof!
The Hoof Boot by Ice Horse (formerly called the Big Black Boot) is the simple solution for cooling hot hooves on your horse or pony. Reusable Cold Capsule™ inserts wrap around the hoof and coronet band to provide uniform coverage and relief for over two hours per application.
- Silicone rubber sole provides comfort, traction and support, while elasticized straps keep the boot properly configured around the horse’s foot.
- Non-slip rubber sole features ability to use with your choice of pad or wedge.
- Cold Capsule™ inserts mold to the horses hoofs for maximum coverage and stay cold for over 2 hours.
- Cold Capsule™ inserts are reusable. When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within hours they are ready to use again.
- Specially placed Velcro® closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy—no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.
What's My size?
|Boot Size||Shoe Size||Sole Width||Sole Length*|
|Small||00-1||up to 5.5 in/ 14 cm||up to 6.5 in/ 17 cm|
|Medium||2-3||up to 6.25 in/ 16 cm||up to 6.75 in/ 17.5 cm|
|Large||4-5||up to 6.75 in/ 17.25 cm||up to 7.5 in/ 19.5 cm|
|*Measure from heel to toe; do not include bulb.|
If heat is recommended, try DEEP HEAT by Ice Horse®
WHEN USING ICE HORSE® PRODUCTS WE RECOMMEND YOUR HORSE IS SECURELY TIED AND NOT LEFT UNATTENDED.